Monday, May 18, 2009

MeiMei's in Love -- With Everyone

Meimei has a boyfriend, Harry next door. They met on Saturday, but he was her boyfriend long before that. She has been besotted for at least a week, and started calling him boyfriend not long after. She is not stinting with her love. She lavishes it on all of us and tells us she loves us at least 50 times a day.

She also loves Buddy, who did most of the work on our new house. She calls him "my Buddy," emphasis on the "my." There were days when she had to talk to Buddy on the phone. If his carpenter was around, he would dutifully punch up Buddy's number.

Tonight, she sang a song about him: "I love Buddy! I love Buddy! In new house! Love Buddy!" You get the idea. It ended with "I love my FAMMY" on a long high note with a big finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment